Designed with the future in mind and situated on a coveted cul-de-sac Tiburon location with surrounding Mt. Tam, Richardson Bay and Belvedere Lagoon views, this meticulously remodeled, designed and refined home fulfills your vision for living comfortably, beautifully and luxuriously. An architecturally family oriented design offering plentiful space for entertaining, recreating, multiple home offices, and a separate ADU space for guests or an au pair. A “down to the studs” renovation is estimated to have 70% new lumber for a home that is truly freshly reimagined. Complete replacement and undergrounding of the electrical system was carefully thought out to increase self-sufficiency by adding a transfer station to allow for both solar and generator power options. The large sub panel in the spacious 2-car garage can easily accommodate a battery recharge station. The façade presents a balance of contemporary and natural design boasting clean lines harmoniously accented with naturally hued wood siding, announcing the tasteful modern sophistication that awaits inside. The main floor features an open floor plan with public spaces that flawlessly blend together for a seamless flow, creating a sense of social and aesthetic fluidity. Enjoy entertaining and everyday activities in the combined living room, dining room and kitchen with windows that frame stunning vistas. Directly access the expansive deck that easily extends the living to the outdoors. The impressive culinary center displays white modern Shaker-inspired cabinetry, a full suite of premium Thermador stainless appliances, stainless apron sink, center island, and abundant storage. A home office/library has sliding doors that also open to the outside deck. The ADU continues displaying the captivating designs of the main interior and is an incredibly thoughtful extension of space that significantly expands the possibilities of how the home can be utilized. This invaluable addition also has a full kitchen and bathroom, a dedicated water heater, hook ups for a stackable washer and dryer and a wall mounted air conditioning unit, providing extra comfort for guests.
Ascend the stairway, with stacked windows that fill the stairwell with light, to the upper level offering five sensational bedrooms and/or additional home office space. The master en suite is a sanctuary of serenity with a wall of windows that showcase breathtaking views, softly sloping eaves, a walk-in closet and a magnificent master bath. A fabulous soaking tub, set under the window, is placed to revel in the sublime scenery and a walk-in shower with timeless marble tile, and dual sink vanity topped with thick magnificent marble make this bathroom exceptional. This floor has four more generously scaled bedrooms, all with lovely outlooks. In addition, two of the rooms are separated by pocket doors to increase flexibility. There are two more spectacularly stylish bathrooms exhibiting beautiful tile work and vanities, as well as lighted mirrors. An enviable laundry room, also on the bedroom floor to add sought-after convenience, features cabinetry, a stainless sink, and enchanting floor tile. The considerably sized lot can accommodate a variety of outdoor activities including lounging on the deck, playing on the level lush lawn or can be re-envisioned for a future lap pool, and/or soccer field. The sizable motor court is an excellent space for a basketball court. A retaining wall wraps the backyard creating an upslope terraced garden brimming with a mixed medley of beautiful plantings. Experience this extraordinary every day getaway home that delivers exceptional quality and value, elegantly blends contemporary and traditional design, and perfectly presents the best in contemporary Marin living.
- 5 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | library/office
- 1 adjoined Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) with private entrance, full kitchen, full bathroom & laundry hookups
- Sensational Mt. Tam, Richardson Bay and Belvedere Lagoon views
- “Down to the studs” remodel with 70% new lumber
- Wonderful open floor plan on main level for seamless functionality & socializing
- Flexible floor plan to accommodate any lifestyle needs, multiple rooms for a variety of uses
- Designer finishes punctuate the home with a chic sophistication.
- Gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances – large French door refrigerator, 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, wine refrigerator
- Direct outdoor access from the public rooms to extend living outdoors
- 5 bedrooms all located on the upper level
- Solid shaker-inspired inset panel doors throughout with oiled bronze hardware
- Increased self-sufficiency with a generator for alternative energy & solar power
- 2 –car garage with room for guest parking in the motor court and driveway
- Close to charming downtown Tiburon and beloved Shoreline Park